To be successful in the marriage depends on how we build our relationships. All starts from the first day we met as fiancés, if our starting point was bad, we cannot expect something good in our marriage.
The woman am married to was a girl in our Christian Youth Group. I am living with her now for twenty-three years now and we are still loving each other as if we met yesterday. As you kbow, in every relationship misunderstanding is normal but the important thing is solving problems together and find a way for living together.
Before I married my wife, I and my other friends were not of the opinion to marry ourselves in the same church but after being counselled by a friend who was also a pastor; we understood that from the same church with the same education can make good couples. Today I am still remembering this pastor of mine who helped me really because I was married to a woman of my life.
Many people are failing in marriage because they didn't received counseling before marriage to prepare them and they entered marriage with a wrong oerception. Marriage is a trip for life and one who's entering in it must be equipped, and well equipped to reach the objective.
In all project if goals are not set, those who invest in the project are investing to fail.
I counsel three couples and I an happy of all of them because they are stable and continue to love each others. Time to times I communicate with them to make sure that they are progressing well.
When we counsel couples, we teach and encourage them to be not dependent on us or their parents because we will to be always there for them.
If two partners know each others, they will live in perfect harmony and this is why God came up with the idea of marriage.
Today people are just meeting in a bar and after that they'll introduce to their parents and in a short time their married without even knowing each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment