From Lubumbashi to South Africa is a true story of a boy who was taken by force from the Democratic Republic of Congo to South Africa. Lubumbashi is the second town in the south if the DRC.
The story of my life started on the 28 September 2000 in Lubumbashi where I was living with my patents and my five siblings.
My parents were doing international business and they were importing goods from Tanzania and South Africa were they travelling time to time. They were successful business people and they owned shops in towns like Lubumbashi, Likasi and Lasumbalesa.
In Lubumbashi, I belonged to a drawing club where I was spending good times with other group members. My parents were spending more time in their business than at home and we were at home just with our maid.
In his last trip, my father came home with my mother's cousin from Pretoria in South Africa. My mum also came with a girl who she met in the road and she did not have a place to stay. My mum and I decided to take the girl to the Police station, the officers told us that they have a place to put her. They told us to take care of her and we went back home with her. The next day, my father started processes of adoption and these processes succeeded and the girl started living with us in our home. My mum called the girl Blessing because she was just four years old.
In January 5th, 2011, my dad was in Tanzania and my mum to Likasi. Charles my mother's cousin told me to escort him somewhere with his car as he bought a new one. I never think about him that he can do something bad to me. I went with him for a ride. I didn't know what he did to me because in the car, I felt asleep and I woke up in the other town of Kadumbalesa which is the border with Zambia. When I woke up, I asked my uncle where we were going and he told me that we were just going to chill. He drove me till we reached the border of Zimbabwe and South Africa and he continued in South Africa.
In south Africa, he took me to his place in Pretoria where I stayed with him and his wife from 2012 to 2014.
In 2014, he took me to Cape Town where he left me with three coloured beautiful evil girls (Ally, Lee and Charlotte). The three girls forced me to have sex with them in a room with cameras. The time I spent with these girls I could not be happy at all because of the behaviours of the girls although they were taking me for swimming, riding horses... Every time we were out with them, I was planning to escape from them but it was not possible to do so.
This is the kind of life I lived in Cape Town, a life compared to that of a president. I was moving around with bodyguards armed behind me. I was not free at all and I could not do something freely.
In 2015, one of the girls left and left open the gate behind her. I went in the romm where they were keeping cameras, I took them and the hardrives and I also run away and went to seek refuge to a Mosque. At the Mosque, I talked to Malik who was a Spanish guy; after hearing my story Malik gave to me R500.00 and told me to live the city without delaying. After Malik gave to me the R500.00, he received a call and I heard him mentioning my name. It was Lee who called him. The girls and Malik planned to kill me, but he didn't want to execute the plan of the girls. As I heard the conversation, I went to see to the hotel one of the girls and when she so me alive, she could not believe and she advised me to run away because her father was looking for me so that he can kill me. I left the hotel and went to seek again refuge to the police station. One day I was moving around the police station three black men arrested me they took me in a car and drove me to a place I never knew before. In a room they tied my legs and my hands on a chair and those men told me that I wanted to kill the only daughter of their boss, for that I will be killed. As I had a knife in my sock, I cut the ropes and run away. In my picket was R500.00, I took a truck which took me to the border of Namibia. In Namibia the police officers took me to the DRC's Embassy, from there I was deported to DRC my home country.
At home all were fine except that one of the twin brother was missing.
The second day in my parents home, I went to the eyes clinic for my eye. When I came back home, my mother was not around; my young sister came back from school and we stayed waiting for our mom to cone back home. After some hour, my mum was still absent when a female neighbour came home to inform us that our father was killed in his car. I could not believe what the lady told us. We were in the house, my sister went outside the house and I heard her screaming; I went to rescue her but I saw three men monk's cloak with hood covering the face stabbed my sister. They wanted to arrest me too but I run away to my room I lock it and went out through the window.
I spent night in the military camp to my friend and the next day I went to tell what happened to us to my aunt and she told me that the people who killed my sister are the same who killed my father. The aunty told me that one of thet family member was behind all that and they were looking for my mum and myself so that we can be killed too. My aunty told me that she will send me to south Africa where I will be safe bit I told her that I could not go there and she suggested me to go to Italy but I refused. (To be continued).
No comments:
Post a Comment