Monday, June 4, 2018

Quick Observation

Today I try to make a quick observation of things in today's world and I found out that there some foods we are consuming everyday and these foods are killing slowly but surely.
In my interaction with an old lady who his my workmate suffering with blood pressure and heart disease was complaining about medecines consumption. She added that she is condemned to be taking everyday her medicines for surviving, I decided now to quit co summing these medicines which I believe are killing day after day. Another lady also having the same problems told her:"my dear what you have to start with is yo reduce the consumption of a certain number of foods like sugar, salt, oil etc. If you want to start by quitting taking your medicines, you'll only end by worsening your situation".
I observed that there are foods which are expensive and when we are buying them it is just for killing us. The guy I was chatting with told me: " we're buying our death everyday by eating some foods".
In our villages, we were eating fresh food from the field everyday and there we didn't know some names of most of these sicknesses we are talking about today.
It is true that our people were dying because of age and because hospitals were far from villages not because of new names of sickness. Africa is changing because we, as people from Africa adopted a new lifestyle from Western countries.
This is just a simple observation.

No comments:

Post a Comment