Congolese Judges are jokers, why did I say the Congolese judges are jokers? during this short exposé, you are going to understand why I named them that there are jokers. In many countries in the Southern countries, politics and judiciary power are separated and the judiciary power is serving the poor as well as the reach.
In the Democratic republic of Congo, this is another reality. Judges are in the pockets of politicians and people in power. Judges are not at all doing their works accordingly because they need money from the people in power or reach men.
Many people are in jail and other in custody because their poor or maybe because they are not in power and these people can be the ones who are right but because their from the populous, they are jailed or kept in custody.
You know what the power did so that judges can be in the pockets of reach and people in power?
Judges in the DRC (Democratic Republic of Congo) don't have what they can call salary while these people are parents and they have needs as well as the needs of their families. Sometimes we understand the problems these judges are facing but if you know that Congo is a country where it is not possible to exercise properly your carrier, why to make suffer your countrymen and women?
Recently, a Congolese judge and the Police declared that Moise Katumbi is the one who plotted the death of Patrice Lumumba when this M. Katumbi was born four years later the assassination of this father of independence.
After reading this declarations, I asked myself if what I was reading was the truth or I was dreaming? I asked a friend to read for me and confirm if what I was is what was entering in my head and he confirmed that I was right.
I know Katumbi from the business of his elder brother who was a successful businessman in the DRC. I saw him growing there and no one will tell me the contrary even about his age as the judge declared. to forge the age is not possible as the judge said also. For those who know Njanja, Kinkalabwamba, Kamalondo and Kenya's locations, knows the guy and saw him growing up.
Judges in the DRC should not be behind politicians and the could look for something else to do than let politicians to corrupt them. Justice could be enjoyed by all poor or reach but it is not the case in my country the DRC. When this joke will end and where are we going with this country and this kind of judgment?
No comments:
Post a Comment