Wednesday, May 2, 2018

HUMOUR

My father went to school where he studied only writing, counting and reading, the wife she married who is my mother she was an intellectual woman.

I remember the time they were having problems my father use to tell words to my mom, now when my mother was answering by mixing Swahili with French words; my father could not understand those words in French and the guy was very angry.
I do remember one day my father argue with my mom than she answered in this way:
- It is not possible my God (ce n'est pas possible mon Dieu...)...

My father now replied in his mother tongue in this way:
- How come a woman I married with my own money can insult me that "CE n'est pas possible?

Who could stop me and my other syblings to lough? We loughed at a point that even our father got angry against us and he chased us from home.


No comments:

Post a Comment