Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Farming Today

Today in Africa farming is being considered like a lower work. Everyone want an office work while people are dying with hunger. The young generation where I belong to does not consider farm work but they they take it like a work for people who didn't go to school.

In 2017 my farm was invaded by a kind of locusts and these insects were squandering plantations. There was not insecticides to kill them and hectares of farms were in danger. People could not go to church on Sunday and when you ask them why they were absent, they were replying that they were busy at the farm to catch the locusts and burn them. I never had time to invest myself in this business of catching them or burning them.
A lesson I learnt from this locusts is that when we invest in God's work, he will give us more. The locusts were there up to the time I harvest but I also got a good production that year. I could not imagine that I could harvest a good production for my family and my friends.
When God created a man, he didn't create an office but he created first a garden where this human being could work. It means that farming work is a blessed one and when we invest in it, we will be blessed too. Today, parents don't want to orient their children to be agriculturalist, but every patent want his child to be a doctor, an ingeneer, architect and so on.
We are dying with hunger today in Africa because we only think to be an IT ingeneer or a medcin doctor. No one want to remain in our African village because of technology and when we migrate to town where there is no work we either become slave, thief, sexworker or killer.
I prefers to remain in remote area than to be in town where there is a high technology with an empty stomach. I'll advise my fellow African in remote areas to work hard just where they are and bring there whatever they want that migrate to town where they'll be slaves.
A village I visited somewhere in Africa inspired me a lot in such a way that people there where using electricity produced through solar system. This is the chipest way we can get electricity in our villages in Africa. There are countries in Africa where Internet is every where and when one invest in getting it will live like someone in town.
Our African governments should promote agriculture, farming (animals and fish...), carpentry, bricklaying... instead of refloat their own pockets.
Africans, we must be active than good speeches. Many good governments projects remain only on papers and their not fulfilled by their authors. If our governors like us their people, they must really work and invest their money and mind on the wellbeing of Africans. Africa needs all their daughters and sons to develop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment