My parents were taking me and my siblings to church every Sunday but it was unfortunate to notice that these two people could live a life as if they never knew or receive Christ Jesus in their lives.
My father was an alcoholic, could fight my mother when he was under the influence of alcohol and my mother who was a brave woman was was the one preparing and selling it.
As a young Christian when around you are living in conditions whereby people who supposed to help you are the one discouraging you it's painful and hard to take it.
For me all the mistakes of my parents were just lessons which helped me to live a better Christian life. I cannot say that I am living a perfect life but I am trying to help please my Lord and Savior, Jesus-Christ.
To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment