The Democratic Republic of Congo is my country of origin.
In 2001, I left this country because of problems related to war. I wished to remain in my country all my life but unfortunately, I was obliged to live everything behind and save my life.
Living far from my beloved ones is not easy at all. All the projects I had for the development of the lives of my relatives and mycountry could not be fulfilled because I was obliged to far from them and the country. Sometimes I think going back and do what I supposed to do but my friends who are living other in DRC use to advise me to remain again for a while because Pharaoh still alive.
One day my country will be saved and all the children of that country will go back to their country.
It is not easy to live in a country where you forwigners in the country.belong. I remember in 2002 how foreigners were treated here in Namibia by nationals, words like "this is Namibia my friend", "when are you going back to your country of origine" ... were common to me and other friends from other countries.
I lived 10 years and more without work because I was a non Namibian. My qualification could not give me any work. When I tried to go and seek for a work permission, I was tuold to create work opportunities city so that sons and daughters ofnNamibia couldnalso employs.
From this experience, I came up w ith the ideanto stna small business for baking breads. My products were appreciated by all nationals as well as foreigners. I multiplie because of the quality of my products.
my business in thesettlement where I was life. Their not planning for foreigners or refugees.
. This is just to let know my fellow citizen and also who ever will read these lines that life in a foreign country is not simple as we use to think. There is a say which says: "Home is home". That is true. Hat home you can refuse to work some kind of works but in a foreign country because what you need is to survive, you will pick any work.
There people who are travelling in bad conditions with hope that where they are going life will be stable but when they reach in the country of destination the reality is different, totally different.
Home is home, for those who are still in their respective countries they can just remain there and to try doing something because in a foreign country the authorities of that country are working tirelessly so that their citizens can live a good llike natural disasters, war... it is correct because everyone has right to life and have the responsibility to protect his life.
Theis correct!
Home is home and we can live better only at home.uthorities of this particular country are not working for illegal immigrants, not at all.
There can be some circumstances which can oblige someone to live his country like like natural calamities, war... and we've the right to protect this life. That is correct!
Home
No comments:
Post a Comment