Tuesday, April 10, 2018

New Product

As a sports lover, I'd like to inform the readers of SPORTS AFRIKA Magazine that it will be published here. Sports Afrika Magazine is being published on Facebook and it had more than 400 readers.
On Facebook readers were invited to contribute to this magazine but unfortunately none of them could do it.
Between sports and it politics, I prefere sports, I cannot explain why but I am a passionate of sports. With sports you'll just be happy and not stressed when we know that the rule of the game is that the result can be a win, a loose or a draw.
When my team losses I cannot be sick because that is the rule. There must be a winner and a loosed or we draw.
I know a relative who when his team loose, noone will be in peace at home that evening. He'll not eat and you'll not eat especially if you are fan of the opposing team.
For me, I win or loose it is normal. During the time I was a chairperson of the sports committee in my community, players and coaches of my teams couldn't understand me because every time I was happy even if my teams loose.
The field of sports is a best one for me because of the freedom which is there.
You'll find Sports Afrika Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment