Wednesday, April 25, 2018

A Point of View of a Street Man

From my point of view as a street man, I observed that most of our African countries are poor because of our leaders who have to agree every donation and loan from the western countries. You, if you are in debt with someone; you became his slave. I mean that you'll not be in peace up to the time you pay debtor.
Today African countries became slaves of western countries because of debts and blind pacts with these countries.
African governments cannot device for the best of their citizens and their wellbeing.
African presidents are too narcissist and cannot represent their countries. Africans need a new type of president who might stand for them.
African countries are too rich but because of the reasons I enumerated before, these presidents can only choose to fill their own pockets for the wellbeing of the family members.
I'm not shifting the blame but it's just a view of a street man.
Arabic countries initiated the Arab revolution which some central African countries couldn't make and we all know the results. Inegality, injustice and others characterised our leaders except a small number of the Southern Africa.
Africa is facing a problem of fake oppositions. These fake oppositions are the one calling the good population for dead towns and strikes and as a result of their wrong doing, they mislead the public which lost the culture of work.
I can remember in the years 1989 - 1999, people could be seen gathered to the newspapers because they were diverted from work to politics. Politics is not for everyone, there must be workers and people who are dealling with the affairs of the countries but in some african countries everyone want to be politicians.
Africa needs a new wave of politicians and leaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment